Please label all items of clothing with your child’s name.
Children in Year 1 to 6 wear school uniform. The uniform consists of:
- green sweatshirt, hoodie or cardigan with the school logo
- white or yellow polo shirt
- grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- green checked summer dress
- white, black, grey or green socks
- black school shoes
- a change of shoes in the event of wet, muddy and snowy weather conditions
- long hair should be tied back and any hair adornments should be green, white or black
- warm and waterproof outerwear, suitable for the weather conditions
For PE, children will need a green school t-shirt, plain black shorts and suitable footwear: pumps or trainers. Children can also wear long black sweat pants and a black sweatshirt or hoodie in colder weather. PE kits should be kept in a drawstring bag in the cloakroom.
Children should not wear jewellery to school except for a watch and stud earrings, which will need to be removed or covered during PE lessons.
Reception children need to wear clothes that are suitable for extensive outdoor activities. They also need to bring a pair of wellington boots and a coat to school.
Uniform can be ordered directly from Michael Hope at: www.michaelhope.co.uk. You will initially need to create a personal account. St Michael’s uniform can be accessed by entering ‘stmic’ in the find your school section. You can arrange for uniform orders to be delivered to the school office, where you can pick them up.