We are looking for a full time, permanent Key Stage 2 Teacher starting in September 2019.
Salary details: main pay scale or upper pay scale
We welcome applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers.
Closing Date: Monday 20 May 2019 (Noon)
Interview Date: Wednesday 22 May
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Michael’s is a Church of England Aided Primary School in Marston, Oxford, currently with 200 children on roll.
Our aim is to serve our multi-cultural, multi-faith community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. At St Michael’s we all work together to achieve our aims and ensure that our school is a happy, calm and exciting place to learn. We are proud of our children’s very responsible, positive and caring attitude to learning and school life.
St Michael’s was rated good in our last Ofsted inspection of February 2017.
We are looking for a highly skilled, full time, permanent teacher to join our school from September 2019, working in Key Stage 2.
What we can offer you:
- An forward looking and supportive school
- A nurturing learning environment where all are respected and valued
- Caring, well behaved and motivated children
- A friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Supportive parents, committed Governors and an active PTA.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Excellent classroom practitioners with the highest expectations
- Committed to the education and well-being of all the children in the school
- Able to work well as a member of a team
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated
- Creative and reflective in their approach and promote cross curricular learning
- Willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Committed to the school community and supportive or our Christian ethos and values
Please come and visit our school, you can contact the office for an appointment: telephone 01865 241476 or email email@example.com.
Please email your application to the school office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also post your application or deliver it to the school office in person. All applications should reach school by noon on Monday 20th May. Please note that CVs will not be considered.
References are taken up for all school positions, so please ensure your referees are aware and that all contact information on the application form is correct.
St Michael’s C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
These posts are covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exemptions) Order 1975 because they are posts which involve working directly with children or young people. Applicants are required to declare any criminal convictions (or cautions or bind-overs) including those which are ‘spent’. The amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975 (2013) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’ and are not subject to disclosure to employers, and cannot be taken into account. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Service website: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.