Please label all items of clothing clearly with your child’s name.
All children wear school uniform. The uniform consists of:
- green sweatshirt*, jumper, hoodie* or cardigan*
- white or yellow polo shirt
- grey or black trousers, leggings, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- green checked summer dress
- white, black, grey or green socks
- black school shoes
- a change of shoes in the event of wet, muddy and snowy weather conditions
- long hair should be tied back and any hair adornments should be green, white or black
- warm and waterproof outerwear, suitable for the weather conditions
For PE, all children will need a white or green* t-shirt, plain black shorts and a suitable change of footwear: pumps or trainers. Children can also wear long black sweat pants and a black sweatshirt or hoodie in colder weather. PE kits can be kept in a draw-string bag in the cloakroom. Children should have PE kits in school all week.
Children should not wear jewellery to school except for a watch and stud earrings; earrings must be removed or covered during PE lessons. Children will be asked to remove any jewellery, including non-stud earrings, that is worn to school.
Reception children need to have warm, waterproof coats that are suitable for extensive outdoor activities. They also need to bring a pair of wellington boots and a change of clothes (not necessarily school uniform) to school.
All uniform items can be bought locally from shops and supermarkets. We also have some second hand uniform available in school, which we are happy to pass on.
If you wish, you can order uniform directly from Michael Hope (www.michaelhope.co.uk) which includes items with the school logo (marked with an asterisk*). You can arrange for uniform orders to be delivered to the school office, where you can pick them up.
If you need help purchasing school uniform, please speak to the office in confidence.
Lost property is kept in the hall and all unclaimed, unnamed items are reused or recycled at the end of each term.